Ideas to make your daily routines easier
- The office is now paperless. This means that all paper documents have been replaced by digital ones. All processes involved in the creation of documents, sorting them and acting on them are carried out through electronic forms of technology. If you forget something, the system will remind you.
- Invoices between affiliates in other cities or other countries are approved through a document management system. And the costs are also shared.
- When an order is sent, it will be submitted in a new document via a document management system. Employees receive reminders and tasks through the system. Documents that have been read are marked with a signature through the system. The manager can review the status of the tasks, and can initiate an inspection.
- The manager sees the status of individual tasks: those that are finished, those that are behind schedule, and those that are still in progress. Before each meeting, the CEO can print out a list of all tasks, or just postponed tasks.
- New employees should be familiar with internal documents. The system formulates and sends tasks to each employee as appropriate.
- The marketing department uses the Intranet not only for allocating tasks and conveying information, but it also has a motivational Intranet shop for employees, where the currency is bonus points.
- Those who are responsible for ISO management can relax, because the system remembers tasks, changes, and other documents that are on the ‘to do’ list.
- The Intranet linked to the CRM senses, counts and analyzes visitor traffic. So paper entry records are not needed any more.
ALL THESE EXAMPLES ARE TAKEN FROM REAL SUCCESS STORIES. IF YOU HAVE A VISION OR AN AIM, DO NOT HESITATE TO TALK TO US ABOUT IT! LET YOUR VISION GROW!
We have more than 16 years of on-the-job programming experience, and we know how to make your daily routines easier, and how to realize your ideas.
We have been programming .NET solutions more than 16 years. If you have great ideas, we can help you realize them.
We use SharePoint to serve our clients. And we have been doing this for over 10 years. Maybe we can help you?
Automate some of your tasks, and you will save time and money. The job will be more interesting, and everyone will be more satisfied.